Disclosures & Policies
Resources for students
Looking for information that you can't find here? Contact us and we'll help you find what you need.
- Financial Aid Handbook [PDF]: This handbook is designed to help students understand the various financial aid programs administered by Cornell College, how aid is disbursed, and resources available to them through the Office of Financial Assistance.
- Terms and Conditions of your Financial Aid Award: This includes information about awarding, award renewals, NCAA Division III rules, Grants, Enrollment status, and other information about your award.
- Rights and Responsibilities: As a student accepting financial assistance needs, you need to be familiar with both your rights and responsibilities to maintain your award(s).
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy: Students receiving financial assistance are required to maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP) during their enrollment at Cornell.
- Federal Drug Conviction Process: The State of Iowa and Cornell College have instituted student eligibility guidelines that follow those set in the federal Higher Education Act policy.
- Preferred Lender List Disclosures: In an effort to provide better counseling services to our students, Cornell College has entered into a preferred lender arrangement (PLA), this explains those policies.
Resources for general information
- Code of Conduct: Iowa Code Section 261F.2 and Title 34 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Section 601.21, require the development, administration, and enforcement of a code of conduct governing educational loan activities.
- Consumer Information: Consumer information for Cornell College provided in compliance with federal regulations.
- Federal Emergency Grant Reporting: disclosures of funding from the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF)