work study students serving food

Work study is need based. You have to complete your Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) to see if you qualify for Federal Work Study. 

You might work as a faculty assistant, a football manager, a social media assistant, a stage manager, or a peer writing consultant. There are numerous opportunities on campus for you if you qualify. 

If you qualify, you'll have some payroll forms we'll need you to complete. Look for an email from us, indicating what those forms might be, and get them filled out on time.