This document is intended to address, or reference documents addressing, all campus information technology issues.
The use of Cornell's computing resources and facilities constitutes an agreement on the part of the user to obey these policies. Violation of any of these policies is a violation of Cornell policy and may result in referral of the alleged violation to the appropriate judicial process.
Inquiries about this policy and requests for changes to the policy should be made to the chair of the Information Technology Advisory Committee.
- 2.0 Network Access
- 3.0 Electronic Mail
- 4.0 Cornell's World Wide Web Site
- 5.0 Equipment and Locations
- 6.0 Computer Lab Policies
- 7.0 Software
- 8.0 Non-Standard Computer Justification
- 9.0 Laptop Policy (See Non-Standard Computer Justification)
- 10.0 Cell Phone Policy
- 11.0 Separated Employee User Accounts
- 12.0 Mobile Device Security
- 13.0 Network/Email Password Requirements
- 14.0 Password Protected Screen Saver Requirements
Policies up for review or waiting approval