Visit the Hilltop
See for yourself
Plan an individual campus visit
Not into big crowds? Let's plan a personalized campus visit just for you!
Choose your own campus adventure
An individual visit allows you to personalize your experience on campus and meet one on one with key staff and faculty based on availability.
- Chat with an admissions counselor.
- Tour the Hilltop.
- Find out the facts about paying for college.
- Students, you can sit in on a class depending on the week of the block.
- Meet with a professor depending on their availability.
- Meet with other campus offices or student organizations (Student Life, Intercultural Life, Berry Career Institute, Academic Support).
- Meet with a coach (if athletics is your thing).
- Audition for a fine arts scholarship in music, theatre, or dance. (You can apply for a fine arts scholarship in art, too!)
- Eat lunch at our nationally-recognized Hilltop Café during the academic year.
Attend a visit day
We can't wait to meet you at one of our upcoming open house events!
What to expect
Attend one of our open house events in a group-like setting with other students and families like yours.
- Find out more about the admission process.
- Get the facts on how to pay for college.
- Join a student-led tour of campus.
- Talk with faculty and students.
- Students, during the academic year you can sit in on a class to get the real feel and parents, you can attend a special session designed just for you.
- Eat lunch with students in our nationally-recognized Hilltop Café.
Admitted seniors, you can opt to stay overnight in one of our residence halls, depending on availability during the academic year.