My Account

The Student Accounts Office, a part of the Business Services Office, in Old Sem provides support for students handling financial matters with the college.

Questions about your account?  See our FAQs, or contact the office at or 319-895-4593.

Meal Reimbursement Form:  Students who will be off campus for an internship and will not be able to eat meals on campus need to complete the form to request reimbursement on their meal plan.

Student Accounts Authorization Form:  A Federally required form that all students must sign if they want Cornell College to hold their credit balance and apply Federal aid to incidental charges.  If a parent participates in the Federal PLUS loan program, the parent would also need to sign the form for the same reason.

Information regarding the 2012 1098-T form