Dimensions Program for Health Professions
By the numbers
Map your journey
If you are interested in a career in the health sciences, the career coaches in the Dimensions Program for Health Professions can help you prepare for life after Cornell.
- Get advice on majors, minors, and courses.
- Find your ideal internship in healthcare or participate in faculty-student research.
- Get help preparing for graduate school including admissions testing (MCAT, GRE, and other graduate exams).
- Elicit feedback from our Health Professions Committee on your application to medical school or other healthcare related graduate school programs.
- Attend our events and participate in our experiential learning opportunities: workshops, field trips, Operation Walk, and reading group meet-ups.
Prepare for life after Cornell
Learn ways to strengthen your application to physician assistant graduate programs.
Dimensions provides resources and 1:1 professional support when you are preparing for the GRE.
Med Lab Science & Med Tech
Three years at Cornell and one year at Unity Point Health and you'll earn your B.A. and registration as a medical technologist.