Cornell College Box Office
Location: Amstrong Hall, main level
Regular business hours: M-F 3:15 - 5:15 p.m.
The box office is closed during block breaks and school holidays
Please see our current playbill for a full listing of shows and show times.
Directions and Parking
Kimmel Theatre is located in Youngker Hall, and the box office and Plumb-Fleming Studio Theatre are located in adjoining Armstrong Hall. All are accessible through the front or rear doors of Youngker. Visitor parking is available in the lot behind and to the south of the theatres at the corner of College Blvd and Summit Ave. See our campus map for details
Purchasing and Reserving Tickets
Tickets may be purchased at the box office during regular business hours, or one hour prior to show time. Tickets may also be reserved by calling the box office. If you have special needs, please let our staff know how we can be of assistance.
- Cornell students receive one free ticket during the run of a show
- Cornell faculty and staff, current or retired, receive complimentary tickets for their immediate family
- No refunds can be offered for purchased tickets, and no exchanges can be made after a performance has begun
- Adults $10 (Lyric Theatre $15)
- Seniors/Students/Youth $7 (Lyric Theatre $12)
- Groups of 10 or more receive a 10% discount.
- Volunteers get to see the show for free. Contact the box office for more information