What do we do?
- Help student groups write and edit constitutions in order to be recognized as official student organizations
- Official student organizations gain privilege to reserving rooms, advertising with signs, and receiving funding
- Assist groups with constitutional reviews and amendments
- Re-approve constitutions of all groups every two years
- Provide resources to student organizations to keep them successful
What organizations are currently on campus?
Cornell features over 100 diverse student-led organizations. Click here for a list of current organizations.
Want to start a new organization?
- Write a Constitution
- Get a petition signed by 10% of the student body
- Find a faculty or staff member to be your advisor and sign an Advisor Agreement form
- Contact the Chair of Organizations (Currently KOeltjenbruns15) to start the approval process
All organizations must have their constitution re-approved every two years. Contact the Chair of Organizations with questions.