New Hall opened in the fall of 2005 and is a suite-style residence hall housing 47 upperclass students. The building is located near the college's 10th Avenue Apartments.
The three-story building features six suites (two per floor) accommodating eight students apiece in four double occupancy rooms. Each suite has a kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator, sink, counter space and cupboards; students take their regular meals in the campus dining halls. Each suite also has three full bathrooms. The building has a study room, a shared full kitchen, a lounge, laundry facilities, an elevator and central air conditioning. There is also a parking lot adjacent to the building. The College provides furniture in each bedroom and the common areas in New Hall.
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 1000 3rd Street W
- Find New Hall on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Russell Hall lobby
- Location of RA office: New Hall 1st floor
- Contact information for professional staff and RAs