Merner Hall (1936)
Merner Hall was made possible by a gift from Henry Pfeiffer and his wife, Anna Merner Pfeiffer (see Pfeiffer Hall). Originally a men's dormitory, it became coeducational in September 1978. Closed in 2000-01 for extensive renovations, Merner Hall reopened in August 2001 as the home of the Living & Learning Program.
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 830 1st Street SW
- Find Merner Hall on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Merner Hall 2nd floor
- Location of RA office: Merner Hall 2nd floor
- Contact information for professional staff and RAs