Harlan House (1874)
Built in 1874, Harlan House was the home of Professor James Harlan. Harlan was a professor at Cornell and Cornell's fourth present, serving from 1908 until 1914.
Today Harlan House is home to Third Wave Resource Group (TWRG). The eight students who live there open the house to the campus community to offer a safe, comfortable environment for community members which provides information, equality and empowerment informed by feminism.
Location and mailing address
All mail should be addressed to the mailing address below rather than to the building's street address (learn more about mail and addresses).
- Mailing address: 810 Commons Circle SW
- Street address: 860 King Drive
- Find Harlan House on the campus maps
- Location of professional staff office: Russell Hall lobby
- Contact information for professional staff and apartment and house manager