The following dates are tentative and subject to change. Applicants should note these dates and should be prepared to discuss with Residence Life any possible conflicts during the application process.
- Spring 2014 Trainings: All Spring 2014 trainings are required and will last approximately an hour and a half.
- All Staff Training Session 1: Thursday, April 17 at 6 p.m., Pfeiffer Lounge
- Area Team Sessions coordinated by your specific Assistant Director of Residence Life
- Fall Training: You must arrive on campus and be ready to begin training on the morning of Monday, August 18, 2014. You are able to move in on Sunday afternoon if this is better for your schedule; please be in contact with your ADRL.
- Winter Break: You must plan to stay on campus until 2 p.m. on Saturday, December 20, 2014.
- Winter Training: You must arrive prior to 6 p.m.on Saturday, January 10, 2015. Training will begin at 6 p.m. this day. Depending on the number of incoming new and transfer students for Block 5, some RAs may be asked to arrive on Thursday, January 8, 2015.
- End of Year: You must plan to stay until 7 p.m. on Sunday, May 10, 2015 after Commencement.
Note: Block Breaks, Thanksgiving Break and spring break are staffed and there will be duty during these times.