Registration for Blocks 1-8, 2013-2014
1. Print an unofficial copy of your transcript and your current class schedule from Self-Service.
3. Print degree requirements check list. Consult the catalogue for the year you declared your majors/minors for those requirements at http://www.cornellcollege.edu/registrar/majors-minors/index.shtml. Open Major & Minor Checklists in the left panel to select the appropriate year.
4. Check off the courses on the lists of degree, major, and minor requirements that you have already completed or that you have already registered for. Do not repeat these courses unless the course is repeatable.
5. Registration now offers second choices, which limits the number of students who must attend Accommodation. You are not required to enter second choices, though it may be helpful.
a) Select two courses for each block. Remember that you must select different courses. (You cannot select ENG 111 as your first choice in Block 2 and your second choice in Block 3, for example. You can only bid on ENG 111 once.) You or your advisor can enter your choices into the online registration system at http://www.cornellcollege.edu/registrar/registration/. Online registration instructions: http://www.cornellcollege.edu/information-technology/software-training/bidding/index.shtml.
b) Bidding: For complete instructions go to http://www.cornellcollege.edu/registrar/reg-spring/bidding-instructions-for-spring-2013.shtml.
Remember: up to sixteen different courses, eight different bids!
1. Schedules will be finalized by March 7.
a) The schedule you see in Self-Service is subject to change until March 7.
b) If you got into all the courses you bid on, Congratulations! You are finished!
c) If you have a "NOC – No Course" designation in any block, see below.
2. Make an appointment with your advisor to discuss your options.
3. Attend Accommodation Evening:
Accommodation Evening will be held on Thursday, March 21 at 6:00 p.m. on the second floor of Law Hall. All academic departments will be represented to assist you in finding open courses.