Mail & Service Center Guidelines
In order for us to better serve you, below are some guidelines.
- Multiple trays, tubs, and boxes must have a pink slip attached with an account number. (Pink slips available through the Mail Center.)
- Trays must have sleeves at all times.
- Use tubs for large mail pieces.
- Metered mail should be prepared for processing by stacking envelopes in the SAME direction.
- Envelope flaps should be in the open position.
- Separate your foreign mail from US mail so appropriate postage will be affixed.
- Request for trays, sleeves and tubs can be obtained by emailing the Service Center.
- CAMPUS MAIL
- Address with names and box numbers.
- Organize items in box number order.
- Items should be no smaller than postcard size.
When possible, give at least a few days advance notice for movement of product from storage to departments or other internal movement requests.
- Save your department/office money by utilizing the lower cost of the high speed copier in the Service Center.
- Stand-Alone Printer Cost: $.04 per copy
- Service Center Cost B&W: $.03 (If you use standard 20lb. white paper)
- Service Center Cost Color: $.10 (If you use standard 20lb. white paper)
- For additional costs, contact the Service Center.
- Prior to sending your job to the Service Center copier/printer, please call for proper set up.
- Check out our website (Service Center) listed under Campus Offices on the Cornell homepage. It contains additional helpful information and links to other mail providers.