Connecting Windows to ResNet
- Connect your computer to the network port using an Ethernet cable.
- Open an Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chome or Opera).
- You should be redirected to the Safe Connect Authentication page.
- Please enter your Cornell username and password and follow the instructions on the web page.
- After Safe Connect has verified all of the system requirements, it will then allow you access to the network.
If you have any questions about connecting your computer to the network or need help installing any applications, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at extension 4357 or submit a Work Order Request and our staff will assist you as soon as possible.