Windows - Outlook 2003
Follow these instructions for verifying your connection to Cornell's Exchange server with Outlook 2003. Please note that these settings will only work while on campus with a wired network connection or if connected to the "CornellWireless" network. These settings will not work while connected to "CornellGuest" or while off-campus.
- In Outlook 2003, click on Tools
- Select E-mail Accounts
- Select View or change an existing e-mail account and click Next
- Highlight Microsoft Exchange Server and click Change
- Verify the Microsoft Exchange Server is mail07.cornellcollege.edu and the User Name is your UserName
- Click on More Settings
- Each tab should be configured as follows
- Remote Mail
- If any changes are made, click Next and Finish
If you have any questions about setting up your email, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at extension 4357 or submit a Work Order Request and our staff will assist you as soon as possible.