Frequently Asked Questions
Is there something you think we should add? Talk to us!
1. How do I access my voice mail or other phone issues?
2. I've lost my residence hall key, what should I do?
Call Res Life @ 319-895-4113
3. Where is my class being held?
Class sites are posted through out the Thomas Commons for the first few days of the block
A list is kept at the Info Desk.
- Check the Dining Services Webpage!
- Times are posted on the Doors to the Dinning Room
Check the Mount Vernon Numbers Page
Check the Cedar Rapids Numbers Page
Check the Iowa City Numbers Page
Call the Info Desk @433
6. My phone doesn't work, who do I talk to?
Call IT @ 4357
IT @ 4357
8. My computer doesn't work who do I contact?
9. Who can reserve a room?
Any student organization that has been approved by the student senate may reserve a room in the Thomas Commons. Departments within Cornell College may also reserve rooms. Outside groups may rent available space for a fee---Contact Carol Stock
10. How can I reserve a room or check to see if a room has already been reserved?
Come to the Info Desk and we can reserve a room for you
11. Can I make a banner to Hang in the Thomas Commons? How?
You must be a student organization that has been approved by the student senate. Individuals may hang Birthday signs for a day. Check the complete list of regulations that must be followed. We have all poster making supplies ready for you to use. Check out the paints at the Info Desk.
12. How can I advertise my on-campus event?
You can make a banner for the OC (see above question).
You can request the table tents in Hilltop Cafe by filling out the Table Tent form.