Students that have submitted their enrollment deposit to Cornell will be notified through the NSO checklist directing them to complete all or some of the following forms. If you are unsure of what forms you need to complete, please review the NSO checklist or contact of Office of Financial Assistance.
Federal Direct Student Loans
If you plan on borrowing the federal direct loans that were offered to you as part of your financial assistance award, you must complete tjhe following:
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note – student complete online at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action. Under “Manage My Direct Loan” sign in using your FAFSA four digit PIN number. Once you are signed in, please choose “Complete Master Promissory Note” for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Direct Loan.
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling – student complete online at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action. Under “Manage My Direct Loan” sign in using your FAFSA four digit PIN number. Once you are signed in, please choose “Complete Entrance Counseling”.
Perkins, McElroy or Sherman Loan
- Promissory Note - student complete online at www.ecsi.net/prom21. You will need your federal PIN to sign this paperwork. The website will lead you through all necessary steps for completion.
Electronic Notification & Authorization: All incoming students must read Cornell's Electronic Notification policy.
- Please go to http://www.cornellcollege.edu/financial-assistance/forms-resources/electronic-notification-policy.shtml to acknowledge that you have read the policy
- Please download the form at http://www.cornellcollege.edu/financial-assistance/pdfs/workstudy_app.pdf complete and return to our office by mail, fax or email.
Cornell Outside Scholarship Form: This form must be printed and completed ONLY if you are receiving outside scholarships.
- Please download the form at http://www.cornellcollege.edu/financial-assistance/pdfs/Outside-Scholarship-Form.pdf complete and return to our office by mail, fax or email.
Final High School Transcript: Please contact your High School Guidance Office and have them send your final High School transcript directly to the Admission Office.Contact the Financial Assistance Office to answer any questions you may have.