- An all-college GPA of 2.7
- A GPA of 2.7 in all 200 level and 2.7 GPA in all 300 level education courses
- Completion of all required 200 and 300 level education courses
For secondary candidates: Completion of 2/3 of the teacher license major and EDU 328 Reading in the Content Area.
- Successful completion of performance based standards in 200 and 300 level courses
- Completion of the student teacher placement form and application for student teaching. For information on Out of Area Student Teaching click here.
- Acceptance by a local classroom teacher
- Senior check with Registrar completed
- Good standing with the Office of Student Affairs
- A clean criminal record
- Approval from the entire Education Department.
|Full admission to student teaching or denial of student teaching and/or revoking admission to the department.