The Cornell Fellows Program offers a distinctive and highly-regarded educational experience at Cornell College through high-level internships and professional mentoring. Cornell Fellows apply the liberal arts to the world.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- To enable Cornell Fellows to apply their liberal
arts education to real-life situations.
- Outcome: Cornell Fellows will be able to successfully complete a short-term project related to their academic and professional interests.
- To completely immerse Cornell Fellows in a workplace
setting and in the culture of a potential career field.
- Outcome: Cornell Fellows will be able to evaluate their career plans and to be prepared for realistic employment situations.
- To connect Cornell Fellows with professional
mentors in their potential career field.
- Outcome: Cornell Fellows will be able to develop an understanding of career paths that may contribute to their future vocations.