Board of Trustees
- Chair: John McGrane ’73
- Vice Chair for Academic Affairs: Mildred Carstensen ’66
- Vice Chair for Business Affairs: Gilda Boyer ’84
- Vice Chair for Enrollment and Student Affairs: Richard John Williams ’63
- Vice Chair for Alumni and College Advancement: John Smith ’71
- Secretary: Steven C. Anderson ’75
- President of the College: Jonathan M. Brand (ex-officio)
- Treasurer: Karen Mercer (ex-officio)
Term Expires 2014
- Steven C. Anderson ’75, President/CEO, National Association of Chain Drug Stores, Alexandria, Va.
- Kyle Davy ’11, Class of 2011 Young Trustee, Account Executive, Iowa Energy Basketball, Des Moines, Iowa
- Jeffrey Jensen ’81, CEO, National Motor Club of American, Inc., Irving, Texas
- Maureen Johnson '87, Vice President, Tax, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy, Inc., New York
- John McGrane ’73, Partner, Morgan Lewis, Washington, D.C.
- Dean A. Riesen ’79, President, Rimrock Capital Partners, Phoenix
- Jean Russell ’65, Faculty Member and Researcher, Washington University in St. Louis (retired)
- John Smith ’71, Chairman of the Board, CRST International, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Robert Wilson ’75, Partner, Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP, Houston
Term Expires 2013
- Gilda Boyer '84, Attorney, Shuttleworth and Ingersoll (retired), Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Charles E. Bray ’58, Business Entrepreneur, Minneapolis
- Judy Jorgensen ’60, Dean of Academic Support (retired), Waukesha County Technical College, Pewaukee, Wis.
- Frances Kao ’85, Attorney, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher, & Flom, Chicago
- Linda Koehn ’66, Community Volunteer, West Des Moines, Iowa
- Robert McLennan ’65, President/CEO, Beacon Management Company, Wheeling, Ill.
- John Urheim ’62, Vice Chairman/CEO (retired) Atrix Laboratories, Ft. Collins, Colo.
- Eli Wade-Scott, Class of 2010 Young Trustee, Chicago
Term Expires 2012
- John Bickel ’66, Attorney and Senior Vice President, Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Peter S. Bryant, Senior Vice President and Principal, Noel Levitz, Coralville, Iowa
- Mildred Carstensen ’66, Ed.D.; Lecturer, Researcher and Higher Education Policy Consultant: Bloomfield, Conn.
- Thomas Durham ’77, Attorney, Mayer Brown LLP, Chicago
- Stuart K. Lehr ’71, Radiologist, Iowa Radiology, Des Moines, Iowa
- Edward G. Meads ’67, Senior Vice President of National Sales, Welvie, Minneapolis
- Jessica Morton ’09, Class of 2009 Young Trustee, Western Illinois University, Macomb, Ill.
- Jerry N. Ringer ’59, Ophthalmologist (retired), Bloomington, Ill.
- Virginia Smith ’73, Senior Vice President/Deputy General Counsel, Zions Bancorporation, Salt Lake City
- Richard J. Williams ’63, Attorney, Hlustik, Huizenga, Williams and VanderWoude, Ltd., Chicago