Job & Internship Network
If you are seeking full-time, part-time, or summer employment, or looking for an internship, the Job & Internship Network (JOIN) is the best place to start. JOIN is designed to help students, employers, and alumni log in and find out about internships and jobs that are specifically oriented to Cornell students.
Additional Job Search Resources
- O*NET Online - A resource for exploring occupations. Includes a skills search to match a skill set with occupations, and different occupations broken down and explained.
- AfterCollege - Explore job opportunities through academic department career networks.
- jobipedia - Ask Human Resources professionals for job-related advice and search for employment opportunities with sponsor organizations.
- What can I do with this major?- Whether you are exploring multiple majors or searching for information about your chosen field, this site will help you connect majors to careers.
- Glassdoor - An inside look at salaries, reviews and interview questions for over 150,000 employers.
- My Next Move - What do you want to do for a living? Many resources to help answer this question.
- Careers Out there - Real advice from real professionals. Watch videos and read about various careers with descriptions and information provided by experienced professionals.
- Job Choices- Get job-search advice and find about employers interested in new college graduates.
- Career Bliss - Use this website to find job posts, compare salary information, read on company reviews and career advice articles.
- Career Profiles - Career and job search guide with resources to help you find a job.
- Idealist - The world's best place to find volunteer opportunities, nonprofit jobs, internships, and organizations working to change the world since 1995.
- The Black Perspective- An educational website and job search tool for African American candidates.
- Hispanic Today- A job and career search tool for Hispanic candidates.
- Women in Business and Industry- A job search tool for women.
Job Search Resources for Iowa
- ICoRN - The Iowa College Recruiting Network (ICoRN), is an organization of cooperation schools throughout Iowa that collectively holds a spring Interview Day for our students.
- MyTernNow - A website targeted at 15-25 year olds interested in potential career or internship opportunities in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids Corridor.
- Iowa Jobs - Iowa's largest job bank.
The National Association of Colleges and Employers offers the most accurate compensation data available. Click here to access the NACE Salary Calculator Center.
Who is Hiring New College Graduates?
Find out with the online Job Choices magazine, published by NACE- National Association of Colleges and Employers.
Local Community Work Program
The Local Community Work Program grew out of a need to pair up Mount Vernon/Lisbon community members who are looking to hire students on a part-time basis, and students who would like occasional work, but do not want to be confined to a work schedule. Typical jobs include babysitting, lawn mowing, snow shoveling, and moving help. These temporary or part time jobs are posted on the Job and Internship Network (JOIN) so check there frequently. Search Career Engagement Center as the employer to find these postings.