Volunteer Form for Alumni
The Career Engagement Center is working to build our network of volunteers and contacts in various industries and companies. By completing this form you, as a Cornell parent or Alumni, are agreeing that you may be interested in serving in various roles as networkers, trainers, or hosts.
- Make connections with fellow alumni, work colleagues, neighbors, relatives, community organizations, etc., to facilitate opportunities for Cornell College students.
- When a great opportunity becomes available, think Cornell and contact the Career Engagement Center staff to see if there is a good student match.
- Help students learn skills needed to succeed in preparation for graduate/professional school and in the world of work (e.g., interview etiquette, financial management, personal branding).
- Alumni can participate in presentations, workshops, and panel activities anywhere—on campus, off campus, and online.
- Sponsor Exploreships, internships, or Cornell Fellowships at their organization
- Dine with students when students take CEC road trips to learn about various industries
As opportunities arise that seem to match with your experience, someone from our office may be in touch with you to create these opportunities. If you know of a specific opportunity that you would like to raise, please feel free to contact us directly.