The Career and Civic Engagement Center actively partners with Cornell College alumni across the globe to offer extraordinary learning opportunities for current students throughout the academic year and summer months.
Top Five Ways for Alumni to Help Cornell Students
- Complete the Alumni Volunteer Form to get more information about potential partnership opportunities with students
- Submit the Referral Form to suggest a friend or colleague who might be a good networking contact for Cornell
- Network with students and fellow alumni on LinkedIn with the Cornell College Alumni and Friends group.
- Post or look for opportunities using JIVE, Cornell's network for jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities.
- Stay in the loop with Career and Civic Engagement Center activities by following @CornellConnects on Twitter
Cornell alumni can also make an impact by serving as networkers, trainers, and hosts for Career and Civic Engagement Center sponsored programs.
Resources for Alumni