Thurs. April 14 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Discuss first portion of the book
Wed. April 20 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Discuss second portion of the book
Meetings will be in Shaw Lounge, The Commons
Lunch will be provided
A Random Walk Down Wall Street Reading Group
Whether you are considering your first 401(k) contribution, contemplating retirement, or anywhere in between, A Random Walk Down Wall Street should be the first book on your reading list. In this newest edition of the perennial bestseller, Burton G. Malkiel shows how to navigate the turbulence on Wall Street and beat the pros at their own game, giving individual investors the information they need to manage their money with confidence.
"Not more than half a dozen really good books about investing have been written in the past fifty years. This one may well belong in the classics category"--Forbes
" A useful introduction to investing with lots of common-sense advice"--Wall Street Journal
The Berry Center and Cornell Financial Group are teaming up to offer a reading group for interested students across campus. The group will be facilitated by three professors from the Department of Economics: Professor Chris Conrad, Professor Todd Knoop, and Professor A'amer Farooqi.
- Students from all majors and class years were encouraged to apply.
- This is a competitive reading group where only 20 students were accepted.
- Selected students were notified via email.
- Selection of students will made by Professor Chris Conrad, Professor Todd Knoop, and Professor A'amer Farooqi. They looked to create a group of participants from diverse academic backgrounds and class years.
- Selected students can pick up their FREE copy of the book in the Berry Center during Cornell business hours.