Leo Beranek is 99!
The Berry Center is celebrating the birthday of one of Cornell College's very accomplished alumni. Read more.
Monday, April 28th
Berry Center End-of-year Dinner and Awards
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Cornell College Room:Hall-Perrine
Students in the financial management course visit the Board of Trade in Chicago.
Berry Center for Economics, Business, and Public Policy
The Berry Center provides students in economics, business and public policy with a distinctive academic enrichment program which emphasizes experiential learning.
The primary objective of the Berry Center is to provide exceptional experiential learning opportunities that help students bridge the gap between theory and practice in their academic program. This enhances the quality of the liberal arts education students receive, and prepares them for graduate study or entry into the workplace, helping them embark upon successful careers in business, non-profit organizations, or public service.
Berry Center offerings include:
- Internships and a leadership program
- Support for off-campus courses
- Opportunities for student-faculty research, independent study, and participation in conferences and reading groups
- Public lectures, symposia and workshops
- Support for students interested in entrepreneurship
- Career planning and preparation for entry into MBA programs
Established in 2006, the Berry Center is a multifaceted initiative with an ambitious agenda. It offers an academic enrichment program that is truly distinctive in its scope and quality. The work of the Berry Center is made possible by a generous $5 million endowment gift from Jim McWethy ’65. Read More