In honor of your acceptance to Cornell College, you and your family are invited to the Hilltop for Destination: Cornell. This event is for our admitted students only, created for you to meet your classmates, interact with current students and faculty, and enjoy a meal at the Hilltop Cafe.
- Sunday, March 30
- Sunday, April 27
Registration begins at 1 p.m. Each day includes an optional 2nd day program with an overnight stay.
- Meet your class
- Attend academic open houses
- Try out mini-courses on topics from “Mad Hatters and Pens Wielding Poisons” to “The Logic of the American Dream”
- Get acquainted with our student support areas, including our pre-professional centers, financial planning, and student life
- Experience great dining in our nationally-recognized Hilltop Cafe
- Mingle with faculty and coaches at a special dessert reception
- Tour the campus
- Spend the night with a current student in the residence hall (limited availability)
- Learn about being a Cornell parent