Welcome to Cornell
We thoughtfully considered your interests and talents, we read your essay and letters of recommendation (yes, we read it all!), and we personally chose you for admission to Cornell College. We hope you choose to accept our offer and become part of one of the most vibrant, creative, and motivated college communities in the nation.
Whether you're ready to enroll at Cornell or are still weighing your options, here are the most important next steps on your journey.
1. Join us on campus for Destination: Cornell
Feb. 15, Mar. 22 or Apr. 26
- Meet your incoming class.
- Get a taste of life on the Hilltop, in the classroom and beyond.
- Enjoy a meal at the Hilltop Café.
- Stay overnight with a current student.
2. Connect with your class on our social app
Our Schools App community is a terrific way for you to get to know your incoming classmates and get all your questions answered. It's a lot like Facebook, but with more features just for our incoming class of students. (Be sure to use the email address we have on file when setting up your account).
3. Finish your FAFSA
To receive need-based institutional and/or federal assistance, as well as work study awards, complete your Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA) before our priority deadline of March 1.
- Complete your 2014 tax returns as early as possible to make filing for FAFSA easier.
- Sign up for Personal Identification Numbers.
- Complete the FAFSA online, and add Cornell College (school code 001856) before submitting.
4. Submit your enrollment deposit
Ready to enroll? You're just a button click away.
5. Begin the next steps in the enrollment process
Access your personalized checklist so that you can submit your housing preference and complete all the other enrollment steps leading up to New Student Orientation. (Checklists will be available soon)