Thanks for applying!
You've officially submitted the Cornell College Supplement to the Common Application. Your next steps include ensuring that the remaining items are on the way, or have already been received.
1. Complete your application file
- Enter your information to see what items you are missing.
- See what's required whether you're a first-year, transfer, or international student.
- Find your counselor to introduce yourself and request an individual interview.
2. Schedule an individual visit
- Plan ahead to personalize your visit experience. We can include a class visit in your area(s) of interest, overnight/evening host stay, and a meeting with a faculty, coach or director. To prepare for your arrival, we prefer that you contact us 1-2 weeks in advance.
- Email our visit coordinator, Karen Kleinsmith, or call 800-747-1112 and let us know when you'd like to arrive.
- We are active on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Visit cornelllcollege.edu/connect.
- Watch videos produced by the student-group CLOCS (Capturing Lives of Cornell Students) at www.youtube.com/cornellcollegeclocs
- Did we mention you should visit?
We want to get to know you and help you realize the extraordinary experience that awaits you as a student at Cornell College, so please don't hesitate to be in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Cornell College Office of Admission
600 First St. SW
Mount Vernon, IA 52314